Today, bicycles are one of the most sustainable jeans of transport, since not only they birng individual benefits, but they also contribuye to collective wellbeing. Therefore, the CTM provides a free rental service of intermodal bikes "Mou-te Bé". Available at Palma's Intermodal Station.
FREE LOAN SERVICE ("Mou-te Bé")
This totally free service is addressed to title holders of the Intermodal Card, who can use it as long as, on the same day, they have cancelled a journey on any of the integrated Fare System (see Integrated Services). You will only need to sign the corresponding leaseback and responsibility agreement.
The bike collection and return point Hill always be the same. During the day, you may park in any of the public bike parks. Don't forget you must use the security systems provided along with your bicycle.
Please, remember that you must respect the traffic regulations, like any other driver. In order to well-preserve the bikes and avoid posible theft, you are not allowed to tie your bike to trees, traffic lights, benches or bins.
Should you need more information, please call 971 17 77 77 or ask at the Customer Office at the Intermodal Station (check our opening times).
OPENING TIMES FOR "MOU-TE BÉ" SERVICE (LOAN)
From Monday to Friday:
Collection: from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Return: from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Collection: from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Return: from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Please, respect the traffic regulations and ride safe.
- Ride along bike lanes whenever it's possible; if there isn't, drive on your right and don't go from one side to the other.
- Try to keep a separation distance of 1.5 metres from parked cars; you will thus avoid incidents if doors open.
- Move your arms accordingly, whenever you want to turn.
- Use a helmet and a reflective vest: better safe than sorry.
- If you ride behind another vehicle, please keep stopping distance.
- Ride at an average speed, according to your fitness and physical condition.
- The Intermodal Card is personal and untransferable, so the only authoorized person is the title holder.
- You can only use this service if you are over 18 years old.
- Do not ride your bike on one wheel, nor grab to any running cars.
- Title holders are responsible for the bike from the moment they collect it until the moment they return it at the Intermodal Station.