Plaza París square hosted the presentation of the 15 Public Transport Loyalty Awards at an event that included a concert by the Municipal Band playing pieces related to mobility
TIB, EMT and Bicipalma gave awards to the people that have travelled the most on their services for 12 months
Today, Wednesday 18 September, Plaza París hosted the award ceremony for the most loyal public transport users. Specifically, 15 prizes were awarded in different categories to acknowledge the people who have most used the EMT (Municipal Transport Company), Bicipalma and the TIB (Balearic Island Transport) travelling on buses, trains and the metro. The entertainment for this ceremony was provided by the Municipal Band, which opened and closed the evening with pieces related to mobility, and Fada Despistada, who told stories.
The Deputy Mayor of Sustainable Mobility, Francesc Dalmau, together with the Minister for Transport and Housing, Marc Pons, the EMT manager, Mateu Marcús, the SMAP manager, Pedro Manera, the City Council’s General Director of Transport, Irene Nombela and the manager of the Mallorca Transport Consortium, Marteen Van Bemmelen, presented a total of 15 awards to people who have used different public transport services the most times.
Out of these awards, seven were given to users who have travelled the most with interurban public transport, the passengers who made the most journeys in 2019 during the January–September period. The most loyal passengers in each number of fare zone changes (0, 1, 2, 3 and 4), the user of the Mou-te Bé service and the child who has travelled the most with the children’s card also received awards.
Congratulations to all the winners!
- Marlon Ocon (0 fare zone changes). Prize: free trips until the end of the year.
- José Rodríguez Mingorace (1 fare zone change). Prize: free trips until the end of the year.
- Olga Sidorova (2 fare zone changes). Prize: free trips until the end of the year.
- Simon Busto Adrover (3 fare zone changes). Prize: free trips until the end of the year.
- Pedro Bonet Bonet (4 fare zone changes). Prize: free trips until the end of the year.
- Pau Lluís Siquier Campins (Mou-te Bé). Prize: free trips until the end of the year.
- Adrián Muñoz Bicko (Children’s Card). Prize: bicycle.