Users of inter-urban public transport can now use a new information service in Inca. This means that they no longer have to go to Palma Intermodal Station to issue or renew their intermodal card.
The office is located in the former warehouse, between the bus and train stations, and is open to the public on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00 until 14:00 and from 15:00 until 19:00.
The following services are available:
- Information on inter-urban public transport services.
- Issue, renewal and replacement of intermodal cards.
- Advice on tickets and season tickets.
- Acceptance of complaints and suggestions.
- Requests for certificates/ticket receipts.