All content included in this website such as texts, graphics, logos, buttons and images are the property of the CTM.
Similarly, the organisation and presentation of the entire content is the exclusive property of the CTM.
The brands of the services and logos that appear on the website are the property of the CTM. Their use without prior express and written permission from the owner is prohibited. Infringement of brand rights that are the property of the CTM will result in civil lawsuits, and where necessary, penal lawsuits in accordance with current international laws and treaties.
All other patent rights belonging to the CTM are also protected, such as commercial names, industrial drawings or any other that may be used industrially or commercially.
Use of the website
This website or any part thereof may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold or used for any other commercial purpose that the CTM has not explicitly permitted.
Responsibility arising from the use of material protected by rights of intellectual property contained in this website will correspond exclusively to the user.
The administrative information provided via this website does not substitute the legal publishing of the rules and regulations that must be formally published in the BOIB (Official Balearic Islands' Gazette) or other official gazettes, the printed or digital edition of which is the sole instrument that vouches for the authenticity and content.
The CTM does not guarantee that the website and server shall be free of viruses and accepts no responsibility for any damages caused through access to the website or the impossibility of accessing it.
C/ Eusebi Estada, 28 1st floor
07004 Palma de Mallorca
Tel.: 971913191 Fax: 971913192
Commitment to confidentiality
The CTM explicitly agrees to maintain any data provided to us in maximum confidentiality and never to hand it over to third parties.
The data that you provide us on any of the website forms or any that is necessary to use our applications shall not be destined, under any circumstances, for any other purpose, nor shall it be handed over to third parties, in accordance with the principles of confidentiality and personal data protection set forth in the LOPD: Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December on Personal Data Protection. (B.O.E.14-12-99). This data shall be incorporated into an automated file and shall be processed exclusively to deal with and resolve complaints and reclamations. The data shall be collected through the corresponding forms, that shall only contain the fields that are essential in order to offer the service. The user may exercise their rights of opposition, access, rectification and cancellation, or simply make a query or personal suggestion by sending a written message to the CTM (this can also be sent via email).
This Organic Law, modified by Law 62/2003, of 30 December (B.O.E. 31/12/2003) seeks to guarantee and protect, in matters concerning the processing of personal data, public freedoms and the basic rights of natural persons, and especially their honour and personal and family privacy.
Links to third parties
The CTM provides links to other bodies over which the CTM has no form of control. If you visit one of these links you must remember that you will leave the CTM website and that, as a consequence, you do so at your own risk, always taking the necessary measures to avoid viruses and malicious software.
Accessing links signifies that you accept and understand the privacy terms and conditions of the same.
The CTM does not guarantee, neither is it responsible for, the content of linked websites, and it similarly accepts no responsibly for the products or services offered on the same. The external bodies indicated by the links do not necessarily have any relationship to or affiliation with the CTM.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file downloaded onto your computer when you access certain web sites. Cookies allow a web site, amongst other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way the equipment is used, can be used to recognise the user.
What kind of cookies does this web site use?
There are various types, depending on the length of time they remain and the purposes for which data obtained using cookies are used.
Therefore, to start with cookies may be "session", which expire when the user stops browsing and closes the browser, and "permanent" which expire when they have fulfilled the function they were designed for, or when the user deletes them.
So cookies, depending on the purpose for which they are used, may be:
- Analytics cookies: These are those that, either processed by ourselves or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and carry out measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service provided. To do this, the user's browsing on our web site is analysed in order to improve the range of products or services that we offer.
- Social cookies: Social cookies are needed by external social networks (Facebook, Google, Twitter, Pinterest, Discuss, etc). They are used to control the interaction of social widgets within the sites.
- Publicity cookies: These are processed either by us or by third parties and allow us to manage the supply of advertising space on the web site in the most efficient way possible and adjust the content of the advert to the content of the service requested or to the use made of our web site. For this purpose, we can analyse your internet browsing habits and show you publicity related to your browsing profile.
- Technical cookies: Technical cookies are those that are strictly necessary to use this web site and allow the user to browse the site or implement and use the various options or services offered.
- Customisation cookies (preferences): These allow the user to access the service with some general predefined characteristics, or those defined by the actual user. For example, language, browser type used to access the service, selected content design, geographical location of the computer and regional configuration for where the service is accessed from.
- Third Party Cookies: Some web sites install third party cookies that allow the services they offer to be managed and improved.
To manage cookie activity from your equipment, you can expressly accept, block or delete them. I the case that you do not do so, and you continue to browse the web site, we will consider that you accept them.
To manage cookies, follow the following instructions:
- Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
For more information, see help on your browser.