Licence for use
The licence for use that covers all the information provided by the Majorcan Transport Consortium is the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 free and open licence. There is an easy to read summary below and, at the end, a link to the complete licence
- Share — copy and redistribute the material on any media and format.
- Adapt — Remix and change the material
- and create new material using it for any purpose, including commercial.
- The licensor may not revoke any of these freedoms if the terms of the licence are followed.
Under the following terms:
Acknowledgement — You must acknowledge authorship in the appropriate manner, provide a link to the licence and indicate if any changes have been made.. This can be done in any reasonable manner but not in such a way as to suggest that the licensor supports or sponsors the use made.
- There are no additional restrictions — You may not use legal terms or technological media that legally restrict other people when it comes to doing anything allowed by the licence.
- The terms of the licence are not to be complied with in respect of elements of the material that are in the public domain or where its use is permitted by application of an exception or limitation to copyright.
- No guarantees are given. The licence may not be sufficient to authorise the use that you wish to make of it. For example, other aspects, such as publicity, privacy or moral rights, may limit the way the material is used.
This is an easy to read summary of the licence, but it does not replace it..