What is it?
- A return ticket is for the outward and return journeys between the departure and destination point.
- The return journey must be made on the same day and on the same route as the outward one.
What public transport services offer it?
- Return tickets are only available on the train, metro and some interurban bus routes.
Who is it for?
- All public transport users.
Where can I buy it?
- Bus tickets: only from the bus drivers.
- Train and metro tickets: at the ticket offices, automatic ticket machines at the stations and from the conductors.
How much is it?
- Each departure/destination part of a route has its own single ticket price.
- Prices can be seen in the section on fares and hops for each route. >> fares and hops section web tib.org.
How long it is valid for?
- A return ticket is only valid on the day of purchase.
On the bus, tickets can only be paid for in bank notes up to €20. In the case of transport tickets costing more than €20, the user may pay up to €50 in cash (Balearic Islands Official Gazette no. 24, 19/02/2015).
Prices can be seen in the section on fares and hops for each route.