What is it?
- A group ticket is for outward and return journeys between the departure and destination point at 50% off the price of a single ticket.
Who is it for?
- It is for school groups coming under the Council for Education and Universities of the Balearic Islands Government.
How do I apply for it?
- To apply for the cheap ticket, fill in the attached application form and send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The request must be made at least 5 calendar days prior to travel if travelling by bus, and at least 2 working days prior to travel if travelling by train.
How much is it?
- Each departure/destination point on a route has its own cheap ticket price.
- Prices can be seen in the section on fares and hops for each route. >> fares and hops section web tib.org.
- To calculate the total price of the group ticket the cheap ticket fare should be multiplied by the number of travellers in the group.
On the bus, the group ticket can only be paid for in bank notes up to €20. In the case of transport tickets costing more than €20, the user may pay up to €50 in cash (BOIB núm. 24, 19/02/2015).